COVID-19 Information and Resources
I hope you and your family are doing well during these challenging times.
Please know that every day your state government is in action. As your State Representative, I am here for you. As always, please feel free to email me at Dave.Rogers@mahouse.gov, call or text me on my cell phone at (617)817-9395 or call our office at (617)722-2637. Calls to the office number will be forwarded to our cell phones.
Below are some additional resources and information that might be useful:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Daily Numbers from the State – Updated each day at 4pm on the Dashboad
- Registry of Motor Vehicles
State & Local Resources
- Get Tested MA!
- Stop The Spread testing info
- COVID-19 Response Reporting
- EOHHS State-Operated Facilities Weekly Report
- Community-Level Data Map
- Text COVIDMA to 888-777 for up-to-date alerts straight to your phone.
- The Massachusetts Immigrant & Refugee Advocacy Coalition COVID-19 Resources page
Below are several resources specific to the 24th Middlesex District:
For Arlington Residents
- Arlington residents can go here to find updates from the Health & Human Services Department.
- For updates from the Arlington Public Schools visit this website.
- Arlington EATS is working to provide sufficient food to those who are struggling. You can help out by donating food, money or volunteering your time if you’re able! Click here to see how Arlington EATS and click here to see how FoodLink is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak and how you can help.
For Belmont Residents
- Belmont residents can go here for a bulletin from the Health Department.
- For updates from the Belmont Public Schools check out this website.
- Belmont Food Pantry is open. They will be providing updates here.
- The Beech Street Center is open. See their website for details.
- Belmont Helps is a volunteering organization that is helping with groceries, food needs, hand-sewn cloth masks and resources. To volunteer or get help go to www.belmonthelps.org or call 617-993-0162 and leave a message and they will get back to you.
For Cambridge Residents
- Cambridge residents can go here to find the Coronavirus (COVID-19) information page from the Cambridge Department of Public Health.
- For updates from the Cambridge Public Schools visit this website.
- Food for Free is partnering with the City of Cambridge, Cambridge Housing Authority and the Cambridge Food Pantry Network to offer food deliveries on an opt-in basis. Call 617-866-2900 or visit their website for more details.
- Cambridge Neighborhood Aid Network has a goal to provide a platform for volunteers to coordinate care on a neighborhood basis. See this document for a list of ways you can help out in Cambridge and the surrounding community.
Finally, if you hear of friends or neighbors in need during these difficult days, please pass along my contact information and send them my way. My staff and I are here to help.